The BERG Elite is the best trampoline from BERG. The material of the strong protective pad is of superior quality, making the BERG Elite suitable for intensive use. The Elite protection pad is also extremely resistant to UV rays. This trampoline has TwinSpring Gold springs and the special AirFlow jumping mat for unparalleled jumping comfort. The AirFlow jumping mat passes 50% more air, reducing resistance and allowing you to bounce even higher In short, the best possible jumping comfort!
- The AirFlow jumping mat passes 50% more air. This allows you to bounce higher and more flexibly!
- Since the TwinSpring Gold springs are installed obliquely, they are particularly long and flexible, without affecting the jumping surface.
- Thanks to the material and workmanship, the crash pad is even more durable; it is also UV resistant.
- Even safer thanks to the thick PVC protective pad.
- The patented frame is very easy to assemble and fix.
- The protective net is of good quality, with an entrance that closes by itself and with a recognizable strap and uprights covered with solid foam. Even safer!
- The XL version has an upper safety net (220 cm). 22% higher, 22% safer!
Bounce more means have more fun! BERG developed the AirFlow system to achieve this feat! Thanks to this system, the jumping mat allows 50% more air to pass through than a normal jumping mat. There is thus less resistance (caused by the air) during the jump, so that one bounces even more.
Its frame and legs are powder-coated in black for unparalleled longevity. Thanks to its 8 "Heavy" legs, this trampoline is perfectly anchored to the ground.
Quality, safety: these are the two words that define BERG brand trampolines. They are designed to last a long time and provide maximum pleasure to their users.
• elastic springs, flexible, covered with a thick layer of anti-corrosive zinc
• woven jumping mat, firmly attached to the frame via springs
• protective pads resistant to ultraviolet and wear
• Sturdy steel frame with thick anti-rust zinc coating (interior and exterior)
||Nbe de ressorts
||Poids max. utilisateur*
||Tube du rail principal
||Coussin de protection
*To preserve your trampoline and ensure its durability, make sure to respect the "max. user weight" indicated in the table above. Indeed, the springs are sized to ensure optimal jumping quality for children. Other brands choose higher maximum weights, but this is generally to the detriment of the quality of rebound (too stiff springs = difficult jumps and rapid fatigue of the user). Note that "max user weight" and "max load." are two different things: BERG trampolines support very heavy loads!
TÜV certified product.
The Berg 430 Gray Levels trampoline:
The BERG Levels trampolines were developed in collaboration with primary school teachers.
The result is an innovative game that encourages children to learn and develop while having fun. Children like to play together, but several people jumping on the same trampoline at the same time is not recommended.
The BERG Levels game allows children to play together, with only one child on the trampoline and one or more outside the trampoline, using the balls. Children can play alone or with others and improve their jumping technique, memory and math skills.
Fun basic games that become a challenging workout. The BERG Levels trampolines are equipped with three soft foam balls and a life-size platform on the trampoline for active play in any garden.
Discover more information and details on the different games on the link below:
Trampoline Berg version levels (PDF of explanations)