A set to learn about the art of mosaic, where robots face terrible monsters. 4 paintings to be completed with small squares of metallic foam that can be used as stickers. The child locates the numbers then glues the corresponding pieces to the designated location on the board. The paintings fill up and the characters come to life.
- Initiation to the art of mosaic.
- Pre-cut squares of adhesive foam to use as stickers.
- A metallic material to enhance the paintings.
- The numbers associated with the colors guide the child in his creations.
- 1 explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.