An activity of oil pastels with illustrations inspired by the style of the great Impressionist master, Edgar Degas. The child gradually adds colors, superimposes them to create shadows and light in the folds of the fabrics. The dancers come to life.
- To discover the work of Edgar Degas.
- The meeting between a contemporary illustrator and the great master.
Up to 99 years old because there is no age to immerse yourself in the world of art!
- Grease pencils that can be used like oil pastels.
- A very pigmented material with intense colors.
- The explanatory booklet gives information on the artist and the artistic movement in which he is part.
- The booklet details the activity step by step.
- An FSC® certified paper and cardboard product.
Contents: 8 illustrated cards (20 x 20 cm - 4 models x 2), 12 grease pencils, 1 step-by-step color booklet.