A creative kit to help children discover the beauty of nature. It contains a press to assemble and take on a walk to harvest plants and flowers, and 30 paintings and cards to decorate. Once pressed and dried, the child sticks the harvested plants on the poetically illustrated boards and cards. A pretty elasticated pocket allows you to keep unused dried plants and to store all the paintings and cards. A kit combining creativity and discovery of nature.
- Develops imagination and creativity, plants become a source of inspiration to enrich the 30 images.
- A mobile press, which opens and closes easily.
- A double-tipped glue: a wide tip and a precision tip to facilitate the gluing activity.
- The detailed step-by-step instructions guide the child through all the stages of its creation.
- Activity to do alone or with family.
- A wooden press and a notebook made of FSC®-certified paper and cardboard.
Contents: 1 wooden press to assemble (2 illustrated and perforated wooden boards measuring 23 x 15 cm, 1 Velcro strap, 3 cardboard boards, 8 corner stickers, 3 sheets of paper, 2 rubber bands), 1 illustrated storage pouch , 12 illustrated paintings (18.5 x 23.5 cm), 9 large cards (10.5 x 25 cm), 9 small cards (10 x 15 cm), 1 tube of liquid glue, 1 explanatory note.