An arts and crafts kit for creating all sorts of coloured bracelets from handmade paper beads. Children cut the patterned sheets into strips, which they roll around a stick and glue down. These beads are then ready to be threaded onto the elastic cord to create pretty jewellery! Some can even be decorated with pompoms or colourful stars.
- Makes over 400 beads – enough for dozens of bracelets!
- Includes charms and pompoms to make jewellery even prettier.
- An activity to enjoy solo or with others.
- Instructions provide step-by-step creative tips.
- FSC® certified paper and card.
Contents: 20 sheets of patterned paper (19 x 19 cm), 6 wooden sticks, 6 elastic cords (3 blue and 3 pink), 6 star-shaped pendants, 6 pompoms, 1 glue stick, 1 colour step-by-step instructions booklet.