A coloring and transfer activity that invites you to discover the style of Roy Lichtenstein, the great master of Pop Art. Gradually, the paintings are colored using felt-tip brushes. Then the transfer boards make it possible to add details and polka-dot wefts so characteristic of the artist's work. Scenes come to life!
- To discover the work of Roy Lichtenstein.
- The meeting between a contemporary illustrator and the great master.
- Felt-tip brushes with a soft tip and pigmented ink.
- Paper transfers to reproduce polka-dot wefts.
- 1 explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.
- An FSC® certified paper and cardboard product.
Contents: 4 illustrated cards (20 x 20 cm), 4 felt-tip pens (blue, red, yellow, sky blue), 4 transfer sheets, 1 step-by-step color booklet.