A painting activity that invites you to discover the style of Paul Gauguin, the great Post-Impressionist master. Little by little, the paintings are colored and the vahines come to life.
- To discover the work of Paul Gauguin.
- The meeting between a contemporary illustrator and the great master.
- The paint is placed on ready-to-use cardboard pallets.
- Each model has its own color range. The brush is provided.
- 1 explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.
- An FSC® certified paper and cardboard product.
Contents: 4 illustrated watercolor paper cards (20 x 20 cm), 4 thick card paint palettes, 1 brush, 1 step-by-step color booklet.