This kit invites children to embellish 4 illustrated cards with satin and organza ribbons. Using the blunt-tipped needle, children thread the ribbon through the pre-punched cards, then work them into twists, loops and little knots to bring shape to the pictures and make them shine.
- Pre-punched cards to make the activity easier.
- 2 types of ribbon to create different effects: satin and organza.
- Different techniques for working with the ribbons: straight lines, knots, twists and loops.
- 1 blunt-tipped needle to avoid injury.
- An explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.
Contents: 4 illustrated cards (14 x 16 cm), 1 assortment of coloured satin and organza ribbons (3 m/colour), 1 blunt-tipped needle, 1 booklet with step-by-step explanations in colour.