A drawing set for making amazing coloured spirals to decorate the outfits of the young girls in the 4 pictures provided. A classic activity given a fresh new twist by Djeco, with clever tools for making spirals without having to move! Children place a sheet on the metal plate, then place the magnetic frame on top and insert the cog. Next they draw their circles, easily creating rosettes without having to keep the frame still. They have 3 sheets to draw on for each of the 4 models, so they can create plenty of fun patterns for each outfit.
- A classic drawing activity given a fresh new twist by Djeco to make life easier: the magnetic frames stick to the metallic surround so the cogs stay still while you're drawing!
- 1 large poster shows the combination of equipment required for each spiral.
- Children have 3 sheets to draw on for each model, so they can create plenty of fun patterns in different colours for each outfit.
- 4 brightly-coloured gel pens + one gold pen.
- 1 storage box with an elastic fastening for keeping equipment in.
- 1 detailed step-by-step instructions booklet.
Contents: 4 illustrated, cut-out and folded cards for slipping creations into (21 x 28 cm), 12 sheets to draw on, 1 metal plate (21 x 28 cm), 2 magnetic frames, 5 plastic cogs, 5 gel pens, 1 colour booklet of examples.