The BERG Champion InGround trampoline offers fantastic jumping comfort for everyone. The Champion is a well-designed trampoline of excellent quality: it allows you to bounce for a long time and in complete safety. Thanks to the TwinSpring Gold springs and the AirFlow jumping mat, the air resistance is reduced and the jumping surface is increased. To bounce even more flexibly and even higher! A buried trampoline has even easier access and does not stand out in the garden. Thanks to the solid construction and materials, the protective net is very safe. Whichever you choose, a BERG Champion is always a quality trampoline.
- The AirFlow jumping mat passes 50% more air. This allows you to bounce higher and more flexibly!
- The particularly long and flexible TwinSpring Gold springs are installed obliquely. This does not affect the jumping surface.
- Even safer thanks to the thick PVC protective pad
- The protective net is of good quality, with an entrance that closes by itself and with a recognizable strap and uprights covered with solid foam. Even safer!
- The trampoline and net are very sturdy, thanks to the solid construction, the steel attachments and the mounting parts.
- Because the trampoline is buried, it is easy to access and it does not stand out in the garden.
- Even longer life of the protective cushion thanks to a bottom layer and a top layer of PVC with a thickness of no less than 0.55 mm!
|Ref.||Model||Diamter||nbe of springs||Entrance height||Load Max||Max weight per user*||Main rail tube||Protective cushion|
|35399100||Champion 270||270 cm||64||20 cm||350 kg||70 kg||38,5 mm||1,5 mm||30 mm||380 mm|
|35419102||Champion 330||330 cm||96||20 cm||500 kg||100 kg||42 mm||2 mm||30 mm||380 mm|
|35429102||Champion 380||380 cm||112||20 cm||550 kg||110 kg||42 mm||2 mm||30 mm||380 mm|
|35449102||Champion 430||430 cm||128||20 cm||600 kg||120 kg||42 mm||2 mm||30 mm||380 mm|
*To preserve your trampoline and ensure its durability, make sure to respect the "max. user weight" indicated in the table above. Indeed, the springs are sized to ensure optimal jumping quality for children. Other brands choose higher maximum weights, but this is generally to the detriment of the quality of rebound (too stiff springs = difficult jumps and rapid fatigue of the user). Note that "max user weight" and "max load." are two different things: BERG trampolines support very heavy loads!
TÜV certified product.
For the dimensions of the hole for the trampoline click below: