The BERG Champion trampoline offers fantastic jumping comfort for everyone. The Champion is a well-designed trampoline of excellent quality: it allows you to bounce for a long time and in complete safety. Thanks to the TwinSpring Gold springs and the AirFlow jumping mat, the air resistance is reduced and the jumping surface is increased. To bounce even more flexibly and even higher! A trampoline is not entirely complete without the DeLuxe safety net. The net is of very good quality, the uprights are covered with a thick layer of foam and the strap is very solid which allows you to keep the net even longer. The trampoline always looks tip-top thanks to the special arcuate construction. Whichever you choose, a BERG Champion is always a quality trampoline.
- The AirFlow jumping mat passes 50% more air than a normal jumping mat. This allows you to bounce higher and more flexibly!
- The particularly long and flexible TwinSpring Gold springs are installed obliquely. This does not affect the jumping surface.
- Even safer thanks to the thick PVC protective pad.
- The protective net is of good quality, with an entrance that closes by itself and with a recognizable strap and uprights covered with solid foam. Even safer!
- The trampoline and net are very sturdy, thanks to the solid construction, the steel attachments and the mounting parts.
- Even longer life of the protective cushion thanks to a bottom layer and a top layer of PVC with a thickness of no less than 0.55 mm!
Bounce more means have more fun! BERG developed the AirFlow system to achieve this feat! Thanks to this system, the jumping mat allows 50% more air to pass through than a normal jumping mat. There is thus less resistance (caused by the air) during the jump, so that one bounces even more.
Its frame and legs are powder-coated in black for unparalleled longevity. Thanks to its 8 "Heavy" legs, this trampoline is perfectly anchored to the ground.
Quality, safety: these are the two words that define BERG brand trampolines. They are designed to last a long time and provide maximum pleasure to their users.
• elastic springs, flexible, covered with a thick layer of anti-corrosive zinc
• woven jumping mat, firmly attached to the frame via springs
• protective pads resistant to ultraviolet and wear
• Sturdy steel frame with thick anti-rust zinc coating (interior and exterior)
|Ref.||Model||Diam||Nbe de ressorts||Hauteur entrée||Charge max.||Poids max. utilisateur*||Tube du rail principal||Coussin de protection|
|35399300||Champion 270||270 cm||64||70 cm||350 kg||70 kg||38,1 mm||1,5 mm||30 mm||380 mm|
|354193012||Champion 330||330 cm||96||85 cm||500 kg||100 kg||42 mm||2 mm||30 mm||380 mm|
|35429302||Champion 380||380 cm||112||90 cm||550 kg||110 kg||42 mm||2 mm||30 mm||380 mm|
|35449302||Champion 430||430 cm||128||95 cm||600 kg||120 kg||42 mm||2 mm||30 mm||380 mm|
*To preserve your trampoline and ensure its durability, make sure to respect the "max. user weight" indicated in the table above. Indeed, the springs are sized to ensure optimal jumping quality for children. Other brands choose higher maximum weights, but this is generally to the detriment of the quality of rebound (too stiff springs = difficult jumps and rapid fatigue of the user). Note that "max user weight" and "max load." are two different things: BERG trampolines support very heavy loads!
TÜV certified product.