Anchors aweigh, and it’s ship ahoy! This boat takes only a short time to put together before it is ready to sail into uncharted waters in any weather. It consists of compressed cork granules and is thus virtually unsinkable. Ideal for a weekend trip to the water or a family holiday on the beach. Young boatbuilders can upgrade this cork vessel with elements they find lying around in nature. There are some great suggestions for this in the enclosed instructions.
- child’s play to assemble
- made of environmentally friendly material
- optimum floating properties – in shallow water, in the sea or in the bathtub
- basic design can be upgraded with materials found in nature
- DIY fun for young and old together
- includes instruction booklet