Drawings, Stencils, Coloring
A coloring box containing 3 large double-sided animal slates to be colored with liquid chalk markers. On the one hand, the child follows the dotted lines, it is graphics. On the other, he draws what he likes. He erases with the rag and starts over again!
- A coloring activity from 3 years old.
- 3 double-sided slates: 1 free coloring side and 1 graphic side to follow.
- The child can start over again and again.
- A liquid chalk pencil so as not to get your hands dirty.
- Solid slates made of thick cardboard.
- An explanatory booklet in color and only in pictures.