Studies have shown that trampolining is suitable for people who work out or want to lose weight. So it's good for your health! The BERG Champion FlatGround (buried) is perfectly integrated into the garden. The solid frame of the trampoline is completely buried. The only things you see are the protective pad and the jumping mat. You bounce lightly and flexibly on this trampoline. The trampoline has TwinSpring springs, which allow you to bounce even softer, and an AirFlow jumping mat to jump even higher. The special shock-absorbing straps allow the air to escape well and the protective pad does not hit against the jumping mat.
- The AirFow jumping mat passes 50% more air. This allows you to bounce higher and more flexibly!
- The particularly long and flexible TwinSpring Gold springs are installed obliquely. This does not affect the jumping surface.
- Even safer thanks to the thick PVC protective pad.
- The patented frame is very easy to assemble and fix.
- Thanks to the unique stabilization of the protection cushion, it cannot move.
- The trampoline is perfectly integrated into the garden; it is very easy to access.
|Ref.||Model||Diameter||nbe of springd||Load Max||Max weight per user*||Main rail tube||Protective cushion|
|38110400||Sport Champion 330||330 cm||96||500 kg||100 kg||42 mm||2 mm||30 mm||400 mm|
|38120400||Sport Champion 380||380 cm||112||550 kg||110 kg||42 mm||2 mm||30 mm||400 mm|
|38140400||Sport Champion 430||430 cm||128||600 kg||120 kg||42 mm||2 mm||30 mm||400 mm|
*To preserve your trampoline and ensure its durability, make sure to respect the "max. user weight" indicated in the table above. Indeed, the springs are sized to ensure optimal jumping quality for children. Other brands choose higher maximum weights, but this is generally to the detriment of the quality of rebound (too stiff springs = difficult jumps and rapid fatigue of the user). Note that "max user weight" and "max load." are two different things: BERG trampolines support very heavy loads!
TÜV certified product.
For the dimensions of the hole for the trampoline click below: