Train length: 63.0 cm / 24-13/16"
Track : 190 x 76 cm
Märklin Track Type: H0 (1:87, "The Original")
• Battery powered train with light and sound functions
• The infrared Märklin Power Control Stick is designed to be held easily by children
• Connecting cars together is as easy as child's play with the magnet couplers
• Very suitable toy train for children ages 3 and up
• Sturdy plastic track designed for quick setup and takedown – even on the floor
• Batteries and a rerailer included
• The set has 11 sections of curved plastic track (R1)
• 7 sections of straight plastic track (length 171.7 mm / 6-3/4")
• 5 sections of straight plastic track (length 188.3 mm / 7-13/32")
• 2 sections of curved plastic track (turnout curve)
• 1 left turnout
• 1 right turnout
• An easy-to-use wireless Märklin Power Control Stick
• 4 AA and 2 AAA batteries are included with this set
The train has a battery-powered drive and magnetic couplers between the individual cars. There is a permanently coupled unit consisting of a powered end car and a passenger car with a built-in battery holder. The train has 3 speed levels in both forward and reverse, 3 sound functions, and triple headlights.
The train can be operated with 2 different frequencies thus allowing another battery-powered train to be operated with this set at the same time. This set can be expanded with the 623300 plastic track extension set.
About "My World" train sets and accessories by Märklin
With the "My World" series, the famous model train manufacturer Märklin offers models suitable for children from 3 years and up. These toys allow children to develop their motor skills in a fun way. They will immediately handle the sturdy elements, even without any track element, on the floor: a real pleasure! The possibilities are endless, with many extensions and accessories.