Track : 190 x 80 cm
Märklin Track Type: H0 (1:87, "The Original")
"Fire Department" Starter Set 230 Volts - Märklin Sart Up
The locomotive has a digital decoder and a special motor. 1 axle powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The low side car has a metal model of a removable ladder truck. This set includes a cardstock sheet for a "command center" kit to serve as a load on the stake car. The tank car has a brakeman's platform. All of the cars have Relex couplers. Train length 45.5 cm / 17-15/16".
• Sturdy train - made for children ages 6 and above.
• Loads provide a variety of play fun around the theme of a fire department.
• Easy movement around the layout with the wireless infrared controller.
• Easy-to-set-up C Track layout.
• 12 no. 24130 curved track
• 4 no. 24188 straight track
• 1 base station
• 7 no. 24172 straight track
• 2 no. 24224 curved track
• 1 no. 24612 right turnout
• 1 no. 24611 left turnout
• a switched mode power pack
• a wireless infrared controller
This set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and with the entire C Track program.
About "Start Up" train sets and accessories by Märklin
The Märklin Start up assortment is just right for getting started in the hobby of model trains. The affordable alternative to the Märklin advanced products offers all of the advantages and quality features that you would associate with the model train manufacturer Märklin with its rich tradition. A Märklin Start up starter set is just right for children ages 6 and above, and for adults wanting to get started in the hobby of model railroading. Everything is included in these sets that you need for a quick start.